Friday, March 30, 2007

Back to her roots

Here is our little 'gangsta' getting back to her homie roots! She has been enjoying putting hats on and then taking them off for awhile now, but the Burts Bees diaper ointment cigar was a new one! At barnehage this week, she has had loads of fun on the playground since the sun has been shining all week. Her favorite place to play is the tunnel where she can walk back and forth hiding from her teachers. But when rowdy boys come to play there also, she is quick to leave!

We have also been greatly enjoying having the Grandparents here, although this week has involved more time at work (for Rhodri and I) than we had hoped for. However, we are taking today (Friday) off and heading out of town for the weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine I am raising the roof. Can I hear a westside?
Ashlee