We all really liked her. Okay, well Bentley didn't get to come on this visit because we didn't want him worrying the chickens. But the rest of us really liked her. She said the right things and had a very calm, competent demeanor. We were most impressed when we learned that she was the sole midwife for Princess Martha Louise of Norway when the Princess decided (controversially at the time) to have a homebirth in 2005. How cool is that?I am still learning about options for birth here in Norway. Most women have babies in hospitals that are run by midwives. However, its going to be hard to beat the option of giving birth in the privacy and comfort of home, so that is my/ our preference. But I am keeping an open mind and will be visiting a new birthing center in early June which is downtown Oslo. I still have a few months to go yet...
1 comment:
Best luck finding a place. I am sure you'll pick the right one for you.
Lots of love to all of you.
Ashlee
Post a Comment