Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sunday Brunch with the Vivas

I was looking forward to this Sunday morning for a long time because I had planned to meet up with all of my Mama friends and our babies who are all about the same age. Most of us became friends while we were pregnant and then we went on to enjoy regular playdates with our young ones and we even formed a little club called "Viva Las Mamas" ("Vivas" for short, with the motto, 'what happens in Las Mamas stays in Las Mamas').
Here are (clockwise from back left): Ruby w/ Cade, Lisa w/ Isabella, Nicole w/ Sofia, Rosie w/ Toby (asleep somewhere), Heidi w/ Elke and us.Elke, Isabella, Cade, Rhiannon and Sofia really wanted to get into the duck pond at our brunching location (94th Aero Squadron).Cade and Rhiannon loved playing in the fake barbed wire.Toby, Ben, Rosie, Brett, me, Elke, Heidi, Rhiannon, Rhodri, Cade, Ruby, Lisa, Isabella and Espi in front of 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant. Nicole, Miguel and Sofia had already left unfortunately :-(

2 comments:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

Great pictures! I hope we can get a picture of all the kids when they are 16 or so - we'll have to coordinate it somehow :)

Nicole and Sofia said...

It was so great to see you all!! I miss you guys so much, sorry we had to leave early Sofia's was down for a couple days with a flu type bug! Hope you have fun at the wedding.