Saturday, September 01, 2007

Kooka, horses and more

This morning Rhodri got to sleep in, so Rhiannon and I cooked some zucchini bread. Rhiannon was more excited about wearing the salmon-styled oven mitt and playing with the egg-beater than stirring and pouring, but that was a cleaner way of "Rhiannon kooka" anyway (that's what she was saying all morning). Here she is in her new apron after having abandoned the salmon oven mitt.This afternoon we went to a farm for a company-sponsored picnic and horse-riding for the kids. We missed the horse riding part, but we got to go pet some of them and watch them roll in the dirt, chase and buck and make horsie noises. Verrrry exciting for the Minx.
By the time we got home, it was after 5pm so we just laid on the floor and played with Bentley. Actually, I didn't lay on the floor. I took this photo. But Rhodri, Rhiannon and Bentley spent awhile on the floor together.

No comments: