Little Tryfan had his 6 month "well baby checkup" yesterday. I like the way checkups work here: you take your baby to a Health Station and meet with a Nurse and a Doctor there rather than going to a hospital filled with mostly unhealthy people just to weigh and measure the little ones! I never did take Rhiannon to any "well baby checkups" when she was a baby for just this reason. Anyway, I can report that Tryfan is 66.5 cm long (26 inches) and 6.84 kg (15 lbs) in weight. He has been around this same weight for the past two months but he has grown 4 cm during the same time. Lean and mean! Okay, not mean at all. He is still the sweetest little thing. He has been eating solid foods for 2 weeks and it looks now like I haven't been giving him enough. Today he feasted on pureed brown rice, sweet potato, avocado and of course lots of Mama's milk.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Lean and mean
Little Tryfan had his 6 month "well baby checkup" yesterday. I like the way checkups work here: you take your baby to a Health Station and meet with a Nurse and a Doctor there rather than going to a hospital filled with mostly unhealthy people just to weigh and measure the little ones! I never did take Rhiannon to any "well baby checkups" when she was a baby for just this reason. Anyway, I can report that Tryfan is 66.5 cm long (26 inches) and 6.84 kg (15 lbs) in weight. He has been around this same weight for the past two months but he has grown 4 cm during the same time. Lean and mean! Okay, not mean at all. He is still the sweetest little thing. He has been eating solid foods for 2 weeks and it looks now like I haven't been giving him enough. Today he feasted on pureed brown rice, sweet potato, avocado and of course lots of Mama's milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment