Yes, that's right. She twigged. She found out. The lightbulb went off. We are in real trouble now.

Rhiannon realized last night that there was nothing stopping her climbing out of bed. So we had one week of sitting outside her room telling her to lay down and sleep (rather than sitting up and taking her clothes off or singing songs to her animals) and now its just gotten a lot worse. Last night, Rhodri and I were both downstairs for a brief time and when he went back upstairs, I heard him say in Welsh "What are you doing out of bed? Get back into bed NOW!" It turns out that she had climbed out of bed and put lotion all over her face. I suppose it could have been a lot worse. At least she put lotion and not toothpaste or shaving cream.

What a skunk!
1 comment:
LOL - Rhii is going to do something big with her life, you can just sense it. Gotta love her ingenuity :)
Post a Comment