Yesterday was a quiet day at home. Most of us stayed in our jammies nearly the whole entire day! In the morning, the kids and I baked some pepperkaker (gingerbread). This was Tryfan's first experience being a baking participant, and oh boy - I have really created a monster now!

Here is a scene from the action. Tryfan has developed a technique of screeching loudly when he doesn't get his way. This morning saw him screeching because he wanted to play with all of the shape cutters and not let Rhiannon have any, then Rhiannon wanted to share the rolling pin and Tryfs wanted it all to himself, then she was taking up too much room on the stool...and so on. I have the feeling it's only just begun...

Here he is trying to push Rhiannon off the stool they were sharing.

Anyway, we did actually get some gingerbread into the oven - not all the dough was eaten beforehand fortunately.
3 comments:
A Cookie Monster....me love cookies...yum yum yum. Sorry, I regress :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot! You should print & frame it. Adorable! You guys are capturing some awesome memories!
quite a pair.
Ashlee
Post a Comment