While everyone was busy, I took Bentley on a walk to our favorite meadow. Usually it is nighttime when we go so I haven't ever shown a photo of it. As you can see, there is a trampled path down the middle, but when I have stepped off to the side of it, all of a sudden I was up to my chest in snow - no exaggerating! It's good exercise for ol' Bentley to bound through the deep stuff off the pathway and I threw snowballs for him to jump for, which is one of his favorite games.
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Another snowy Sunday
We woke up to more snow yet again. After a quiet morning inside, we ventured out to play and work in the snow. It wasn't too cold - just around freezing. This snow pile next to the house is actually taller than what is pictured here and it is quite impressive! Tryfan was so cute trying to shovel snow just like Daddy. Meanwhile, Rhiannon helped build a snowman and a tunnel with our neighbors 2 doors down.

While everyone was busy, I took Bentley on a walk to our favorite meadow. Usually it is nighttime when we go so I haven't ever shown a photo of it. As you can see, there is a trampled path down the middle, but when I have stepped off to the side of it, all of a sudden I was up to my chest in snow - no exaggerating! It's good exercise for ol' Bentley to bound through the deep stuff off the pathway and I threw snowballs for him to jump for, which is one of his favorite games.
The snow was really sticky and poor Bentley had huge snow hemorrhoids.
When we were done being outside, we went over to visit our friend and neighbor Beate, along with her kids Carina, Max and Yasmin. Carina works in a pet shop and has recently brought home a bearded lizard, which was great excitement for the kids to see and touch. We had tea and pastries and relaxing conversation. What a great way to spend our Sunday afternoon! Thanks Beate :-)
While everyone was busy, I took Bentley on a walk to our favorite meadow. Usually it is nighttime when we go so I haven't ever shown a photo of it. As you can see, there is a trampled path down the middle, but when I have stepped off to the side of it, all of a sudden I was up to my chest in snow - no exaggerating! It's good exercise for ol' Bentley to bound through the deep stuff off the pathway and I threw snowballs for him to jump for, which is one of his favorite games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How do you get the "roids" off the hairy one?
Post a Comment