Thursday, April 23, 2009

The New Bike

After having fun on the red tricycle, we went to a sporting goods store the other day and Rhiannon rode this bike around and around the store. She begged us to buy it for her, but we resisted. However, after another day and a half of asking politely "Mama (or Dada), can I please have a pink bike that is new for me to ride? With a seat for my baby and also a seat for me? And with a basket in front and also a bell? And also with some small wheels on the back?", we caved in and bought it. Since then, she has been happily riding around in loops with her baby "Maria Isabella" buckled into her baby seat.
Bentley has to be quick to scamper out of the way when she is on wheels! And Tryfan has learned to arm himself with garden implements...

2 comments:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

I LOVE the babyseat attached! I want one for Isa too - soo begins my googling :)

Nicole and Sofia said...

They can be quite persistent can't they!! Love the baby seat too - I've never seen that!