On Tuesday the kids and I walked to the chiropractor because Rhiannon was complaining that her back was hurting. Havard fixed her and she was really excited to get a bouncy ball to chase around, plus one for Tryfan also.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Temp flat, closing out
We moved into a temporary flat/ apartment on Sunday and it is right in the center of Asker so it is very convenient to continue our daily lives as almost normal.
On Tuesday the kids and I walked to the chiropractor because Rhiannon was complaining that her back was hurting. Havard fixed her and she was really excited to get a bouncy ball to chase around, plus one for Tryfan also.
While walking back to the car, we went past the train station. Rhiannon was saying "Hey! That's our train!" as she spotted the Flytoget airport train leaving the Asker station in this photo.
Now we are preparing for our last day at barnehage. I've been very sad and emotional this week as we have been closing out our life in Norway :-(
On Tuesday the kids and I walked to the chiropractor because Rhiannon was complaining that her back was hurting. Havard fixed her and she was really excited to get a bouncy ball to chase around, plus one for Tryfan also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment