It was pretty quiet in there and we had a great meal. We were sitting fairly close to the Ladies toilet, which made it quite handy for some of us. Rhiannon and I went in there together - there were 2 stalls - and so we had a pleasant enough visit. When we got back to the table, she exclaimed that her stall had a Golden Bin in it that Tryfan would probably love to see. I didn't remember any Golden Bin in my stall... So Tryfan and I ventured in and sure enough! There was a Golden Bin. Oh my it was sooo beautiful, said Tryfan. So I had to take a photo of the Golden Bin with big T smiling next to it.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
The Golden Bin
It was pretty quiet in there and we had a great meal. We were sitting fairly close to the Ladies toilet, which made it quite handy for some of us. Rhiannon and I went in there together - there were 2 stalls - and so we had a pleasant enough visit. When we got back to the table, she exclaimed that her stall had a Golden Bin in it that Tryfan would probably love to see. I didn't remember any Golden Bin in my stall... So Tryfan and I ventured in and sure enough! There was a Golden Bin. Oh my it was sooo beautiful, said Tryfan. So I had to take a photo of the Golden Bin with big T smiling next to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment