Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rhiannon turns 6!

Since I arrived back home after the kids were asleep, I didn't get to really say hello until Saturday morning on Rhiannon's 6th birthday. She opened presents right away and was thrilled to get a new cozy fleece hat, gloves and scarf.
I brought back a belly dancing outfit and some gold sparkly shoes from Dubai
But her favorite present was a real keyboard from Grandma Debi! She has been playing it nonstop since the first time she switched it on. There are so many fun buttons to push and beats to play with.
And so, at 6 years old, our Rhiannon is:
  • Usually very happy
  • Enthusiastic
  • Outgoing and charismatic
  • Very attentive to details, especially those overheard in other people's conversations!
  • Good at including other people in play, especially other kids who are younger and/or more conservative/ reluctant than she is
  • Good at tidying up when asked
  • Good at singing and making up songs with her own lyrics
We sure love her :-)

No comments: