For Father's Day, the kids and I got up early and made a nice breakfast of Huevos Rancheros for Rhods, then we went for a walk.
 |
| Crossing a field of sheep - Bentley on a tight leash |
 |
| Pretty waterfall from under the road |
 |
| I love this kind of forest with perky bracken poking up through an open floor |
Later in the day we went out to lunch at
Khan's in Forest Row. It is SO nice having a good Indian restaurant close to home.
 |
| Giant pappadom for Rhiannon |
 |
| Giant pappadom for Tryfan |
 |
| Daddy and kids |
|
|
| In the late afternoon, I left for Paris where I had to go for a 3 day
training course, so it was nice to at least have most of the day
together to celebrate how wonderful a father Rhodri is. |
No comments:
Post a Comment