Nia, Cris, Gabs and Valentin arrived on Saturday afternoon and we had a very happy reunion! There was a lot of running up and down the stairs, excited jumping, wild screeching, parental warnings and then finally some chillout time in front of the telly...
On Sunday we finally got out of the house just after lunch, and we went for a circular walk from Gills Lap to the North Pole (Pooh territory) and then around the top of the forest back to the car. It was a muddy ole walk but we took our time.
After we returned and settled back in with cups of tea and mince pies all around, the Papas and the kids continued building their own Lego creations.
A few days ago (or maybe more like a week ago), we finished the gingerbread tipi village. Grandma Debi had cooked and decorated the tall tipis when she was here, then Rhiannon and I went crazy with the smaller versions and the reindeer. I *love* gingerbread
Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and we are all gearing up for a party at the village hall!
| The three amigos, putting the world to right |
A few days ago (or maybe more like a week ago), we finished the gingerbread tipi village. Grandma Debi had cooked and decorated the tall tipis when she was here, then Rhiannon and I went crazy with the smaller versions and the reindeer. I *love* gingerbread
Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and we are all gearing up for a party at the village hall!
No comments:
Post a Comment