We had a fun weekend of visiting a couple of weeks ago (Jan 25-27) when Rhodri was away and I was alone with the cubs. First we spent the Friday night (25 Jan) at my friend Bev's house. She is a real character and I've only just started getting to know her, so I was sad when she told me that she was about to move to Chad! But then again, somehow living on an operations base in the middle of Africa somehow suits her more than working in a cubicle from Gatwick airport... Anyway, we had a sleepover at her house which was pretty fun.
Then the next day, my old friend Nev and his girlfriend Ana called by. We went for a great but soggy walk through the forest to the Cat Centre and over to the Red Lion for a swifty before going home for dinner. Then they stayed the night and Rhodri came home that night from Norway so he got to hang out with them too!
 |
| Ana had planned to read to Rhiannon but Rhiannon ended up reading to her |
 |
| Nev and Tryfs, reading "Don't let the pigeon drive the bus" |
It was fun having them over. I can always count on Nev to show up out of the blue with a jolly smile and some treats in his luggage!
No comments:
Post a Comment