Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Musical evening

Tonight I went straight from work into London by train to meet my friend Macha and go see the musical production of "A Chorus Line". We'd been talking about this for a long time and finally she booked us some tickets and we went. I rarely go into London but since we live not that far from the city, it seems like we should make more of an effort. 
A rather blurry image of the cast during the finale
Everything went as planned and I met Macha at Victoria Station at 6 pm, then we found a Korean restaurant to eat in before getting to our seats for the 7:45 pm show. We were in the 6th row and the audience was very enthusiastic about the performance. It was a good performance and I think we'll have to go again and find another show to see in the near future!

No comments: