Today was a combined Birthday party for Bruno, Max and Tommy.
It was kind of a nightmare because then we had to buy 3 presents although it was really only Bruno who had invited Tryfan and Rhiannon to come along.
Anyway, it turned out mostly ok except that Tryfan left his jacket at Monkey Bizness in Lewes, so we had to detour an hour (30 min each way) and I was pretty grouchy about that.
I can't remember what else happened today, but it was just one of those days that was a bit off. Oh well. You get that on the big jobs, as someone once said...
It was kind of a nightmare because then we had to buy 3 presents although it was really only Bruno who had invited Tryfan and Rhiannon to come along.
Anyway, it turned out mostly ok except that Tryfan left his jacket at Monkey Bizness in Lewes, so we had to detour an hour (30 min each way) and I was pretty grouchy about that.
I can't remember what else happened today, but it was just one of those days that was a bit off. Oh well. You get that on the big jobs, as someone once said...
No comments:
Post a Comment