Saturday, July 18, 2015

Nights out

My friend Chris had a friend from Germany visiting, and he wanted to go out one night in Brighton, so Cat and I went along on Thursday night. It was a really fun night out on the town, and it was lovely warm evening with good company. The only bad part was leaving to go back home - it is always hard to leave a party atmosphere and be sensible! But I did have to work the next day so needed to go to sleep at some point.

And actually, Friday night I had committed to going out with some work colleagues (which I very rarely do), so by the time this weekend rolled around, I was really tired and didn't feel very well at all!  But now we have just a couple days of school left, and then we are off to Wales for a bit.

No comments: