Our friend Dave and his kids Katherine and Jonathan came up from Southampton to spend a couple of nights with us. The kids all remembered each other from when we saw them in Washington DC a few years ago, and they were fast friends again. Love it when that happens!
We all camped in the back garden on Tuesday night, then I took yesterday off and we played around the neighborhood, then Wed night it rained quite a bit so we decided to camp inside instead.
No camping photos for some reason, but I did take photos of our canoeing adventure in the forest across the street! Dave has this amazing inflatable canoe which is really awesome.
All the kids took turns - first the 4 of them together, then trading off paddlers, then just the girls went, then just the boys, and on and on for hours! We took a break for some lunch and then kept going, while Dave and I stood on the shore chatting and listening to country music from my phone. What a great day! It was so wonderful of them to come up to spend good quality time with us. We love it when people visit us.
We all camped in the back garden on Tuesday night, then I took yesterday off and we played around the neighborhood, then Wed night it rained quite a bit so we decided to camp inside instead.
No camping photos for some reason, but I did take photos of our canoeing adventure in the forest across the street! Dave has this amazing inflatable canoe which is really awesome.
All the kids took turns - first the 4 of them together, then trading off paddlers, then just the girls went, then just the boys, and on and on for hours! We took a break for some lunch and then kept going, while Dave and I stood on the shore chatting and listening to country music from my phone. What a great day! It was so wonderful of them to come up to spend good quality time with us. We love it when people visit us.
No comments:
Post a Comment