Friday, May 13, 2016

Little detour

At short notice this week I went to France for work. It was nice to be out in the wide world.
The 2nd night, I was kindly invited out to dinner with a couple of colleagues. We went to this really cool jazz bar/ Moroccan restaurant. There were fascinating pieces of art and furnishings around the place and we had quite a funny and lively evening.
Two of my colleagues: Pierre and Mostefa
 It was a useful trip and I got to meet some people that I've been working with for a long time but never had been able to meet in person until now. That sort of thing always makes for happy times. The only bummer was that my train going back to London had some sort of problem with it and so was nearly an hour delayed. But we made it in the end and I got home this evening.

No comments: