This week I've been in Houston for work. It's been a really good trip - flew over on Tuesday to arrive Tuesday afternoon, then meeting with people Wed, Thurs and Fri. But then today I got up and drove over to Austin to see Arnie & Margit, reunite with John, meet his son Dylan, and even reunite with old colleagues Ransom & Debbie. John has an awesome "Garage" where lots of good times happen.
We hung out in the Garage and then walked down to Lake Travis to just hang out there before I had to leave around 7pm.
I drove back to Arnie and Margit's house to have a light dinner and stay up late talking, then sleep.
We hung out in the Garage and then walked down to Lake Travis to just hang out there before I had to leave around 7pm.
I drove back to Arnie and Margit's house to have a light dinner and stay up late talking, then sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment