My flight landed at 7:00 am and I was home around 9:30, which is pretty good considering I landed at Heathrow. Everyone was still in their jammies and getting ready for breakfast when I arrived. There was still some snow on the ground in places and Tryfan was talking about going sledding by the Cat Centre, when I received a text from my colleague Chris who happened to be planning a trip to the Cat Centre today also! I've been wanting to meet his wife and to have him meet Rhodri, and it ended up being this perfect afternoon of being together outside in the fresh air, going to the pub for lunch, then coming home and hanging out altogether for a couple of hours.
I just wish they lived a bit closer because it was really fun to hang out with them.
I just wish they lived a bit closer because it was really fun to hang out with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment