Sunday, May 20, 2018

House specialities

This week I brought home 4 blue plant pots that I found in the bushes at work! They are so beautiful. I discovered them while I was playing soccer (football) during lunchtime outside in the car park and spied these on the other side of the pitch in the bushes. So I got the facilities guy at work to help me get them into my car and I brought them home! Here they are with some new plants in them...
 Another great happiness has been my healthy rhubarb plant colony. They are so prolific and happy. Cat and I created a cocktail called "the Chalfonts" which is equal parts rhubarb cordial and gin, with half a lemon squeezed in and a third of a tiny can of tonic water. Here we are in the shade with the first round of Chalfonts...
 Meanwhile, Rhiannon hung out in the tent reading and Bruno & Tryfan played football
Happy days indeed!

No comments: