Friday, October 26, 2018

Yoga rave

I got home this morning and I am soooo happy to be here. I really don't like the middle east at all.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I got a text message from my friend Corinne who invited me to a 'yoga rave' tonight at Yard Yoga in the Hop Yard brewing company just here in Forest Row. Sounded dodgy, but I figured after a long flight a good stretch out should be exactly what I need. It was in conjunction with a photography exhibition, so I went along.

It was amazing and fabulous! I wish they had these every week! There was a live DJ and an incredible Instructor, and everyone did each other's faces with UV paint. Then the main lights went off and the black light turned on, the music was pumping and it was absolutely incredible. I didn't take any photos of the actual event but it was really, really cool.




Afterwards there were drinks and socializing in the main reception of the studio, and then I met Rhodri to go out to dinner. What a great night!

No comments: