I had a fun day by myself today. I walked around and saw some interesting thing:
Stumbled upon a tug boat display of prowess, synchronised moves and spouting water all choreographed to music!
Then stumbled upon a Yachting Premier League award event, which was giving away free donuts!
Then found a River Festival
With fancy dress clothing you could try on and do 'blue steel' selfies!
Then i watched the final of the Women's World cup from my hotel lobby and took the taxi to the airport to fly overnight to Tyumen in Siberia.
Today was Chief's Day - would have been Dad's 70th birthday. He was with me all day, chuckling along at the tug boats, the free donuts, the glory of the gold towers, and the novelty of being in St Pete. I miss him so much, but today I felt especially close to him.
Stumbled upon a tug boat display of prowess, synchronised moves and spouting water all choreographed to music!
Then stumbled upon a Yachting Premier League award event, which was giving away free donuts!
Then found a River Festival
With fancy dress clothing you could try on and do 'blue steel' selfies!
Then i watched the final of the Women's World cup from my hotel lobby and took the taxi to the airport to fly overnight to Tyumen in Siberia.
Today was Chief's Day - would have been Dad's 70th birthday. He was with me all day, chuckling along at the tug boats, the free donuts, the glory of the gold towers, and the novelty of being in St Pete. I miss him so much, but today I felt especially close to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment