Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Grandma Bucky's passing

Our dear legendary Grandma Bucky passed away today - Jan 7th at 10 pm local time in California (6 am on Jan 8th over here in England)
She had an epic life and was very dear to a lot of people.

She had as the best possible passing one could hope for: she was in good physical and mental health until the final few days when her body decided that it was time to shut down, and in those final days she was comfortable in her own home, no pain, surrounded by family, and passed in her sleep. 

During those final days, I was able to join the family via video and phone calls. I got to share what would be her final meal with her, laughing together as she enjoyed her final hot dog and tangerine.

In coming days I will post her obituary. For now I am just mourning her absence but feeling grateful for her smooth passing.

No comments: