We have had some special visitors these past few days: Bob and Tammy from Stehekin!
They arrived on Monday morning into Gatwick and I took them home with me, then Tammy came to yoga with me on Monday night, then we all had dinner together afterwards. On Tuesday morning we took the train to London together, then I peeled off to work in the office there all day while they explored the city, then we all took the train home again. But then today I took the whole day off and we went into Lewes and on to the beach at Birling Gap together.
We had lunch at the Plough in Litlington and later in the eve we had dinner at the Coach near us.
We had a really great time together and it was so special to be with them outside of Stehekin. I still can't believe they actually made it over to be with us.
They arrived on Monday morning into Gatwick and I took them home with me, then Tammy came to yoga with me on Monday night, then we all had dinner together afterwards. On Tuesday morning we took the train to London together, then I peeled off to work in the office there all day while they explored the city, then we all took the train home again. But then today I took the whole day off and we went into Lewes and on to the beach at Birling Gap together.
We had lunch at the Plough in Litlington and later in the eve we had dinner at the Coach near us.
No comments:
Post a Comment