Saturday, December 18, 2021

Silent Disco Walking Tour

 For my birthday back in November, Cat gave me a ticket to attend the Guru Dudu's Silent Disco Walking Tour in Brighton. We took the train from HH and got there in good time to start at 4:00 pm in front of the Theatre Royal, and we met our sea swimming buddies Ali and Emma there too.



We girls did call in for a swift pre-game bev at a really cool upstairs bar next to the theatre, then we went down and put our headphones on to start the event!

These photos do not convey how ridiculously fun, hilarious, and invigorating this event was!
Senor Samba, our host and leader, was fabulous at leading the fun as we danced, sashayed and skipped through the streets of Brighton under the Christmas lights! It was soooooooo fun


In fact, I'd go as far to say that this was the most fun I've had for awhile. I can't wait to join another silent disco walking tour, in London, Brighton, or wherever! Next time I'll bring the whole fam though. Maybe.
After this ended at 5pm, we went out for an early dinner at Brown's, and that was fabulous too. We caught the train back to HH where Rhodri met us and delivered us all safely home. What a great night!

No comments: