Sunday, April 17, 2022

Teenagers on a steamy ride

Get your mind out of the gutter!  It's not that kind of steamy ride, its only three teenage girls who are literally going for a ride in the back of a steam engine. I wish I had seen them in real life, because the account of this afternoon was hysterical. Can you imagine anything worse than being a 16 year old girl sitting on a lawn chair in a trailer towed by a steam engine going 5 mph through the town where you go to school, holding up traffic and all sorts?!

Here they are in front of the steam engine - you can just about see the green lawn chairs that they will sit on in the next photo.

This was actually a birthday present from one of the girl's parents, and they got to wear coveralls over their nice outfits if they wanted to. I think the ride eventually ended, but it was officially a Cringey Event that has now scarred Rhiannon for life!

No comments: