Saturday, August 27, 2022

Reno! But first, Truckeeee!

I haven't been to Reno for so many years. And I am soooo excited to be able to come to the Geothermal Rising Conference for a few days to see out the end of this monumental month.  So I landed on time and went outside into the warm evening air to reunite with my long lost friend and former manager Bill!  Such a happy reunion! We drove up to his house in Truckee and the party had already started. Whoop whoop! Just like the good ol' days. 


I had a brilliant weekend with Bill and Liz, and got to visit with Steve quite a bit too, and meet his awesome wife and child. So that was really fun.





On Saturday night, Auntie Pat came over and I met the neighbor across the road. Bill and Liz are fabulous hosts and it felt so good to spend time with them. 
Tomorrow morning my colleague Erika is going to collect me from Bill and Liz's house and drive down to Reno to set up our booth at the conference.

No comments: