Friday, September 15, 2023

I heart Falmouth

Its been a good week with amazing weather actually!  Felt so lucky to be here.  I especially appreciated being near the water in the marina and experiencing the early morning bustling marina life! I wasn't sleeping all that well, and the flat was really quiet so every little noise amplified. One morning I got up and just went for a little scamper up a road I hadn't been on, and I was treated to the most magnificent pre-sunrise colors in the sky reflecting off the water... the whole landscape was purple and pink and just incredible. I didn't have my phone with me in this moment so no photos unfortunately, but it was just awesome.  There was a rowing team out in the harbor as well and from my perch up on the steep hillside, I could hear the oars dipping in the water.  Here are some photos from the week. 






The only sort of bummer was driving back today to Sussex, which took soooooo long (like 9 hours).  Annd then Logan stayed with us tonight and we went to the Red Lion for dinner and it was so nice to be home!!

No comments: