Sunday, July 07, 2024

Love Supreme / Chiefs Day

This jazz music festival at Glynde has been going for a few years now, and each year it is better.  I haven't been to it in 9 years and Rhodri has never been, but Tryfs went last year and again this year.  It was sunny but blustery weather throughout the weekend.  Tryfan camped for the whole weekend, but Rhods and I attended just for the Sunday afternoon session, which felt really good since today was Chief''s Day.


We heard some great bands, and I think this first one was my favorite, Balimaya Project.  We also saw the Black Pumas, Joss Stone, & Kool and the Gang.  My friends Emma and Kelvin were there, and in fact they had an extra "Supremium" ticket that they let us use.  It was fun to see them, and while we were walking around together I bought an awesome leopard kaftan which I'm stoked about.


No comments: