Wednesday, January 01, 2025

SB Christmas - Phase 2

Phase 2 started after Heidi and fam left.

Thu Dec 26 - Up early to take Griffiths to the airport at 5:15, then back to sleep til 9 am. I went to water aerobics with Mom, then blenders for lunch with Rhi and Rhods.  585 clan went to Refugio with Tryfs.  then we had a big soccer game.

Fri Dec 27 - I took Mom out to Jeannine's for breakfast and then the 4 of us went on a drive up to Montecito and then hiked up to the hot springs. In the evening we watched The Sound of Music

Sat Dec 28 - Polly came over at 10 and we rode bikes around the canyon for 90 minutes, then she had to leave.  I met up with her and Amy later in the evening for dinner.

Sun Dec 29 - went to Cajun Kitchen for breakfast at 8, then Mom and I went to church while Rhiannon was working at the rest of the gang went down to ride bikes along Cabrillo.  Later in the day, Rhods, Tryfan and I met Phil and Libby for dinner at 6 til 7pm at Del Pueblo Cafe in Magnolia Centre

Mon Dec 30 - went up to the Winchester Canyon Gun Club for an 11 am - 1pm session, then drove to Los Olivos for a late lunch. We went bowling and played arcade games in the evening.

Tues Dec 31 - said goodbye to the NGans family at 8:30, then I went over to Phil and Libby's house to go for a walk at the Preserve, then back home for 11:30.

Wed Jan 1 - i went for a run early and then we had breakfast at the Bistro from 8:30 am until about 10:30 am

 















It was so great to be able to have breakfast at The Bistro at Bacara and see our girl in action.  What a brilliant way to start 2025!  


The only thing was that it was terribly difficult to say goodbye to her since she was working and not able to slip away.  So Rhods and I choked back our tears and gave brief hugs to her before she was whisked away back to work.  Anyway, it was a truly great visit and we are so grateful.  Now back to reality...

No comments: