Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Banshee in the hills

We went for a social outing last night with all the guys at the meeting (Kim peeking out 3 people from the right in the below photo). A bus took us up into the mountains about 20 minutes outside Asker to this sort of farm with a restaurant. We went for a walk up one of the many trails that start here before enjoying drinks and appetizers inside the restaurant house.
Rhiannon was a very LOUD and happy little banshee. She loved eating the "fiskefarse" (fish pudding cubes) and gnawing on chicken bones -- I think she will fit in just fine here! I kept trying to shove food into her because she kept saying "DAAAA!!" in this really grating gravelly outside-type voice and disturbing the grown-up conversations going on around her! She also kept doing her crazed open-mouth fierce smile and banging on the table, as in the video I posted a few days ago. What a little firecracker!

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

The video was great from your lunch date! The highchairs look very cool. Isabella recognized and copied Rhi's table action right away, too bad it was on my laptop and I had to unstick my letter G :)