I keep trying to introduce a "lovey" or a snuggly stuffed animal or something else that is soft and cuddly for the Minx, and it is a No Go! She wrinkles up her face and pushes it away. And its not like I just started this campaign - I have been trying since Day 1 to no avail. She seems to just be happier dragging around a box full of stuff and knocking over her rolling horsie to examine the wheels. Today it looked like she was trying to change the tire on the horse! Her other favorite activities these days include pulling CDs out of the CD shelf and pulling apart anything that can be pulled apart. She also has been quite cuddly lately -- nuzzling her head into Bentley's fur or into Rhodri's or my shoulder and then patting us on the back and cooing.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
No time for soft toys
I keep trying to introduce a "lovey" or a snuggly stuffed animal or something else that is soft and cuddly for the Minx, and it is a No Go! She wrinkles up her face and pushes it away. And its not like I just started this campaign - I have been trying since Day 1 to no avail. She seems to just be happier dragging around a box full of stuff and knocking over her rolling horsie to examine the wheels. Today it looked like she was trying to change the tire on the horse! Her other favorite activities these days include pulling CDs out of the CD shelf and pulling apart anything that can be pulled apart. She also has been quite cuddly lately -- nuzzling her head into Bentley's fur or into Rhodri's or my shoulder and then patting us on the back and cooing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment