Saturday night, Rhodri and I went to a formal-dress evening for work at a fancy hotel in downtown Oslo. We didn't get home until 3:30am! It was quite a fun night with good food, wine and entertainment but I was ready to call it a night around 1am. We had our 16-year-old neighbor babysat for us and of course Rhiannon was asleep the whole time anyway so that she could wake up bright and bushy-tailed at 6am! Luckily (for me), it was Rhodri's turn this morning to get up with her while I got to sleep in for a few more hours. We had a nice slow day otherwise and it even snowed a couple more inches today. Then this afternoon, we were invited to one of our neighbors house for coffee and cakes at 5pm and that was really nice.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
A very late night
Saturday night, Rhodri and I went to a formal-dress evening for work at a fancy hotel in downtown Oslo. We didn't get home until 3:30am! It was quite a fun night with good food, wine and entertainment but I was ready to call it a night around 1am. We had our 16-year-old neighbor babysat for us and of course Rhiannon was asleep the whole time anyway so that she could wake up bright and bushy-tailed at 6am! Luckily (for me), it was Rhodri's turn this morning to get up with her while I got to sleep in for a few more hours. We had a nice slow day otherwise and it even snowed a couple more inches today. Then this afternoon, we were invited to one of our neighbors house for coffee and cakes at 5pm and that was really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a beautiful couple!!! Sounds like a fun evening!
Funny... I was going to say the same thing as Nicole.
What a handsome pair!!!
Love, Ashlee
Now that is what I call a date night! :)
Post a Comment