Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gabriel's christening

We went to Cousin Gabriel's christening on Sunday and the Minx was fairly good for the 20 minute event. She wasn't quiet and she didn't sit still, but it could have been a lot worse. I gave her some dried fruit to munch on, thinking that would keep her quiet but I forgot that she likes to hum when she eats! Then she blurted out a few unidentifiable words which must have made sense to Gabriel, because he shouted back from the front row! Here she is on Taid Trefor's lap munching and humming away.She enjoyed the Welsh hymn singing part I think
She did NOT enjoy when Uncle Trystan (holding Gabriel on the left) played the organ, especially when he did so while holding her on his lap! Auntie Nia and Uncle Cristian are also pictured below. Rhodri was away at a "Lad's weekend" so thats why he isn't pictured.

1 comment:

Nicole and Sofia said...

I love Rhiannon's expression! Its priceless.