We found out that the local strawberry farm has ripe berries now, so we came down for an hour and picked 12 pounds of them, eating along the way (of course). Here is the view of the farm - it was a popular place on this lovely warm Sunday afternoon. Oslofjord is in the background behind the trees.

The Minx quickly learned that it was a lot easier to eat straight from the basket rather than looking under leaves. In spite of our diversionary tactics, she managed to scoff a whole lot of berries while we were there.

Rhodri took the Minx on a walk down to the other end of the field while I did some focused harvesting. Here is one of his creative self-takes.
3 comments:
12 lbs!?! Awesome! It's sooo green there. We are in the middle of a scorcher right now it looks more refreshing there.
Love it!
Ashlee
Wow, Lisl. It looks soooo pretty there. When I was a little girl I would spend summers picking wild berries. My favorite was blueberries. I wish we there with you :)
I'm really happy that you're checking out our blog too. What a great way to remain in touch.
Post a Comment