Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The bright side(s) of still waiting

Waiting for this baby to show up is not all that bad -- I/ we have been able to spend some really good times with my Mom and sister. My Mom has been listening for Rhiannon to wake up in the morning and then playing with her for a bit so that Rhodri and I can sleep in! So nice! Here they are doing a puzzle in the playroom.And of course get out and enjoy the lovely weather at places like the Vollen Bakeri (my new favorite place)
And I am not the only one doing the cooking anymore, which is really nice!
In fact, I am being treated like a Queen! Here I am with my enormous belly in Vollen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still checking.

I know Debi and Heidi are leaving today, but know that there are lots of folks thinking about you, who can't necessarily make it to Norway at this time. Maybe soon.

I wish a speedy and gentle labor in the very near future.

Love,
Ashlee