In the meantime, no baby yet. I think Baby is going to be sensible and wait for Grandma Debi and Aunt Heidi to travel out here from California this weekend! They arrive Sunday afternoon and so I think that Baby will just continue to sit tight until they arrive and adjust to the 9 hour time difference, and then decide to join the fresh air on Tues night or Wed morning. That is MY prediction.
I have continued to thoroughly enjoy the increasingly vibrant autumn colors and lovely weather. Okay, I have been doing some boring stuff too like cleaning and shopping, but only AFTER I have been outside wandering for a couple of hours. On Wednesday I went into the nearby village of Vollen to enjoy some yummy baked goods and a gorgeous fjord view from the Vollen Bakery with my friend Elianne and her two boys Jack (8 yrs old) and Felix (2.5 yrs old). Here they are...
And the view from our table out the window
No comments:
Post a Comment