Saturday, November 03, 2007

A sunny Saturday

Today Rhiannon and I got to hang out together without the boys for a little bit. We took Bentley up to the community playground in the morning while Tryfan was sleeping. We just explored around and picked up leaves, and then played in the sandbox for a little bit. It was so nice to be alone with my girl! I miss her and always try to give her extra cuddles when I get a chance. Rhodri was able to lean out the bedroom window and whistle for us when we needed to come back for Tryfan to eat. Here is the Minx looking very minxey in the cool morning air.Around noon, we put both kids in strollers (separate ones) and walked into downtown Asker. I have been on a hunt for scones ever since Oct 20th when our midwife Anette brought the most delicious scones to our house. The places that used to sell scones are not selling them now! What the heck?! So I suppose I will have to make some....
Anyway, since we were around town, we decided to call in with Emily and Phil. We hung out for an hour or so, then made our way back home. Here is the Minx wearing Billy's (Phil's brother) hat.
A family photo on Emily and Phil's couch

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

You sure are making it look easy and fun with 2 now :)