We found out recently that he got a place at Rhiannon's barnehage, so he will start there in mid-September when I go back to work. Yay!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
5.5 months
Tryfan is such a sweet little guy - still! I hope this sweet phase lasts a really long time. He seems to be content and smiley most of the time, unless something is wrong and then his cry is heartbreaking. Lately he has been so interested in grabbing things with his hands and trying to chew on them. He also loves looking at people, especially other small people like Rhiannon or Johanne. Today we had lunch over at Elin and Johanne's house, and Tryfan just watched them adoringly.
Here he is telling Johanne a secret
Mamas and babies
He also loves being with Grandma Debi. Since my parents have been here, I have been trying to spend more quality time with Rhiannon so Tryfs gets to hang with Grandma! (Grandpa is usually cooking dinner during this time). Tryfan is sitting up pretty well now - not quite by himself, but not far off.
We found out recently that he got a place at Rhiannon's barnehage, so he will start there in mid-September when I go back to work. Yay!
We found out recently that he got a place at Rhiannon's barnehage, so he will start there in mid-September when I go back to work. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tryfan is a dream come true - but teething is just around the corner *gasp* Do you have Hylands there?
Yes, at times little Tryfs has been upset at teething pain. Don't worry - we are stocked up with Hyland's from the USA and Ashton & Parson's homeopathic powder from the UK! I haven't found anything like these here.
Post a Comment