Friday was not a holiday but it might as well have been because all of the schools and barnehages (daycares) were closed. Since Rhodri was working this day, Sioned and I took the troops into Asker. It was a cloudy but fresh lovely day. The troops slept in the double stroller on the way into town - we had a few raindrops along the way so we put on the rain shield.

After Sioned and I had a bit of lunch, the kids woke up and we went to the library and then played around the Asker fountain which is now filled with water for the warm season! Rhiannon managed to get her shoes wet after threatening to do so plenty of times, but it didn't seem to phase her. I was very glad that Auntie Sions was there to chase the Minx around the plaza while I sat and nursed Tryfan.

Rhiannon saw a few of her buddies from barnehage at the library and outside in the plaza. She was really happy to see Tora, and so Rhiannon grabbed her hand and they ran around smiling and holding hands.

On the walk back from town, Tryfan wasn't too happy in the stroller so Sioned carried him in the sling and he was
much happier
1 comment:
The photo of the two asleep in the stroller... it's like two peas in a pod. :)
Thinking of you guys.
Be well.
Love,
Ashlee
Post a Comment