Tuesday, July 07, 2009
First days in new house
We are slowly getting settled in our new house. Last week was so hot, and then on Sunday (July 5th) it rained all day and the house finally cooled down to a comfortable temperature. During that entire time, I couldn't find my camera battery charger and so couldn't download the photos of these nuddie cuties! Here they are eating lunch at our dining room table before we purchased an grownup-sized one.
This was our first meal in the house -- I think it was on Thursday night (July 2nd).
The very popular playhouse in the backyard! We moved the play kitchen out here over the weekend -- I hope to be served many pretend meals on the tiny picnic table in coming months because it is quite a nice spot.
First night here, Rhiannon reading stories to Tryfan in her bed.
For the most part, the transition hasn't been too bad. Of course, the kids haven't been sleeping that great due to the unfamiliarity of their rooms and also the heat. But I think we are out of that phase now. We really like this house -- the backyard, the kitchen, the living room, the bedrooms, the bathroom, the garage and the location! In fact, there isn't much that we don't like about this house. We do miss our old neighbors though, and the wonderful lekeplass that we shared with them. Once we finish unpacking boxes, I will post some photos of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment