Monday, February 08, 2010

A sunny day

Sunday we had full sun and it was so strange! We haven't had a really sunny day in a long time. Naturally everyone and their dog was out skiing! We went as well and had a great day. This is the ski path from the parking area to the fields and lake where we have been going lately.
We saw a bunch of our neighbors and so after we were done skiing, we had a little picnic with them. Wonderful!
Here is some footage of the action. Ha ha - its not really action! It's like going for a walk but with skis on and hot chocolate waiting for you when you get to the top of the hill (not pictured but to the left in this footage).

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

I've never been skiing on such deep tracks - I've only done fresh snow - I bet you can go really fast! Tryphan looks great :)