Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday dinner

On Sunday we spent the morning outside playing in the snow in the backyard. I dug a path up to the playhouse -it has been awhile since anyone has played up there. The temperature was right around freezing, plus and minus a few degrees.
Rhiannon was happy to be cooking broccoli and ice cream with her baby while Tryfan was trying to sell it to me!
The view from the playhouse down to the backside of the house. That pile of snow on the deck is not shifting yet! I wish I had a photo of this same view from another season - quite a dramatic difference.
Our friend Michel came over for an early dinner at 5pm. It's nice to carry on family traditions of having a nice dinner on Sundays :-)
Rhiannon looves Michel. She was really happy to see him today.
After the kids went to bed, Phil and Emily came over and us adults carried on drinking wine and eating dessert and cheese for some time before calling it a night. I'm really going to miss our friends here... but I can't really think about that just yet.

No comments: