Monday, December 20, 2010
More snow
We've had some more snow and taken the opportunity to play out in the forest across the road from us.
I realized that I don't take very many pictures of Rhodri and I just liked the way he looked right at this moment so I took this photo :-)
Tryfan getting ready to sled down the hill very very fast for about the 50th time
The little stream that goes under the bridge looked so beautiful with a layer of fresh snow
The view of the sunset from one of the upstairs windows
Rhodri and I have been going through some difficult stuff lately and hence the reason for radio silence for a lot of this month. But things are looking up and we decided today that we would go to Antigua in the Caribbean for Christmas after all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment