Saturday, June 25, 2011

Revamp

I revamped the website tonight while watching the highlights of the Glastonbury Festival on telly. I just was feeling a little bit stagnant and in need of a bit of a change.
I also added a new link which is in my #1 position: http://odewire.com

I have a subscription to Ode magazine and I love it because it is so focused on the positive and encouraging, optimistic things happening around the world. They just recently (2 weeks ago?) started a webpage which is a news feed based on a filter that they developed (with the help of Google) to only find the morsels of positive news -- the kind of stuff you normally find on Page 23 of a newspaper because the headlines and so forth are sensationalized, mostly negative stuff. Hurray for this new approach to news!! I highly recommend checking in with Ode's newspage every now and then...

No comments: