This year's Easter Bonnet parade snuck up on us and we really didn't put much effort into the hat, but Rhiannon was happy about it and that's all that matters. There were little fluffy chicks, butterflies and bunny ears, so what else do you need? Here she is with Soph and Josh

Parading around the church grounds before the last day of winter term's church service. I stayed for the first 10 minutes or so, but then had to scoot out so that I could set up the forest site for the Nursery Easter concert.

I wish I had some photos of the Forest School Easter concert, because it was a huge turn-out and we had set up a lovely little spot on the edge of the heath under some pine trees. It helped that the weather was friendly and welcoming. Now we have 2 weeks of Easter holiday period. But since we just got back from the Caribbean, we don't want to go anywhere so will be just hanging around.
No comments:
Post a Comment