Cat and B had stayed the night on Friday night which was super fun because we did a lot of crazy dancing and celebrated the start of the weekend. Then on Saturday we had some leisurely hours and I met my friend Lou for a slow walk through the woods looking for mushrooms. It has to be said that this autumn has been phenomenal for fungi! We had a quiet night and then on Sunday we all went for a bike ride on the Cuckoo Trail.
We did the same route we had done in June - from Hellingly up to Horam and then stop at the Wesson's Cafe for a bite to eat before heading back down hill to the car in Hellingly. It was a stunning and clear day with just a gentle nip in the air.
| Admiring the motorcycles outside Wesson's |
Rhiannon and I went for a lovely walk together with her baby "Ashley" that she carried in her Ergobaby carrier. We just walked slowly and chatted and I told her stories from when I was younger. Just on the final home stretch, she had to stop to change Ashley's clothes in the middle of the dirt road we were on.
| Changing Ashley's clothes mid-track |
| Eli and Sugar on top of the chimera in the afternoon sun |
No comments:
Post a Comment